Courtesy of SparkleTags.com

Please Help Save the Wolves!

Please Help Save the Wolves!
The northern rockies wolves need your help to keep federal protections in place. If Bush's plan goes through, these wolves will be be delisted, and consequently treated as "Big Game." It took years to bring wolves back from extinction. Please do your part and sign the petition by clicking the link below. Let the U.S. Fish and Game know what the wolf means to you.

http://action.defenders.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=18621.0&printer_friendly=1

The Defenders of Wildlife is also fighting to keep the Bald Eagle under Federal Protection. These are two magnificent creatures and I will fight for their cause. I hope you do too. Thank you!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Okay, Okay, so here I am!


Okay, everyone has their own page so I guess it is time. My pages have been all about huskies, and yes, more puppies will be here soon.... any day, as a matter of fact. I did need a page of my own and 360 just wasn't cutting it. I hate all of the banners, ad's, and the usual junk Yahoo stuff. I like it uncluttered, clean..... sort of like life! HA!


For those of you that know me? I am adaptable, changeable, creative, imaginative. I like art, design, be it home design, web pages, or painting on a canvas. I like to write too, but haven't ever had anything published and doubt that I ever will.


I suppose all of this belongs in my profile, and I will get to that soon enough. I just wanted to get some pictures and cool stuff up.... after all, isn't that what this is all about? And, I also wanted to introduce myself and welcome you.


I hope you will come back, if nothing else just to see what I have been up to.


As always, stay safe out there and watch out for the other guy!


~Ciao~




No comments: